We’ve got a list of our top reasons to book a Wendy Wu tour to China. After all, they are the authority when it comes to China travel! Let us know in the comments if you agree or if you have other reasons to add!
1. Unrivaled value for money.
2. Fully-inclusive price includes absolutely everything! International airfare from LA or NY, fuel surcharge, taxes, hotels, all meals, cruises, evening entertainment, and daily tours with entrance fees. It also includes English speaking national escort 24/7 and local guide in each city.
3. Included Visa fee and they process it (a $190 value) for you.
4. Award winning specialist designed itineraries include hidden treasures such as Yangshuo and Chengdu Panda Reserve. While the rest of the world has just seen Zhangjiajie (the scenery of “Avatar”) and Nine Villages Valley (the scenery of “Hero”), Wendy Wu has been taking guests there for 14 years. You also visit the Tibetan side of the Mt. Everest Camp, where you’ll sleep in the army barracks for 2 nights – truly a new frontier!
5. They include all the highlights, even the evening entertainments, such as the Beijing Duck Banquet, the Chinese Acrobatic Show, the Xian Dumpling Feast, the Tang Dynasty Dance, Shanghai Huangpu River evening cruise, are all included in the price.
6. Comfortable group size – maximum 28 people, in a 45 seat coach
7. With their Private China Tours, you can enjoy the same great value, fully inclusive escorted tours, for only a fraction more. Perfect for a honeymoon, or a few years later, take the kids and/or grandchildren.
8. Over our 14 years history, Wendy Wu Tours has established itself as the leading China specialist from both Australia and the UK, and built a team of exceptional national escorts (the best in all of China) and local guides
Let us know in the comments if you’ve traveled with Wendy Wu before and what you thought about it! Do you have any other amazing reasons to add to our list or maybe your own list? Let us know!