Let’s face it—we live in a world that gives famous people the All-Star treatment. If (or when) you’re famous, you have the wonderful pleasure of being pampered and catered to at all times. Sigh. One can only dream right? How amazing would it feel to live the Good Life even if it’s for a short while? Well, now, you too can experience royalty treatment and live like a star on your next vacation! You can delight yourself in the cultured lifestyle of luxury, lavishness, and elegance. How? Simply cruise aboard Cunard’s luxury liners!
Cunard takes pride in their beautiful, timeless ships and their superb on-board staff that provide “White Star” service where, as a passenger, you are immersed in nothing short of star treatment. You get the “Red Carpet Welcome” as they say and upon entering the Grand Lobby, you are transported into another world where you feel like a king or queen. Make sure you pack your tuxes and ball gowns for evening dinners! You can be certain to wine, dine and dance as if you’ve attended a fancy ball at a grand palace!
Just to give you an idea of what to expect aboard a Cunard ship, here are some excerpts from Cunard’s guide, “101 Ways to Feel Famous.”
Excerpt from: 101 WAYS TO FEEL FAMOUS
- On a formal night watch the ship transform into a whirl of elegant tuxedos and ball gowns. You’ll not only feel famous but feel as though you are surrounded by stars.
- After a day exploring the local sights, venture back to your stateroom where you’ll discover your personal invitation to the Captain’s Cocktail Reception.
- On QUEEN MARY 2, travel as celebrities do and take your beloved dog or cat on a Transatlantic Crossing in the only kennels at sea.
- Drop the children off for their very own star treatment with certified British nannies in the Play Zone.
- Ladies, feel like the belle of the ball while our gentlemen dance host sweeps you off your feet for a foxtrot, rumba, tango or quickstep in the Queens Room.
- Dance beneath the stunning chandelier and enjoy panoramic ocean views from the bow in Hemispheres on QUEEN VICTORIA and The Yacht Club on QUEEN ELIZABETH.
- Live the cosmopolitan life and share a glamourous evening with new-found friends from around the world in grand restaurants and dazzling night-time venues.
- With Big Band Night in the Queens Room, relive the golden age of ocean travel when Tommy Dorsey and Glenn Miller ruled the airwaves.
- Our professional hair and make-up stylists will have you saying, “I’m ready for my close-up.”
- Hobnob with renowned musicians, actors, writers, politicians and more after a Cunard Insights lecture.
- On QUEEN MARY 2, take a ride to outer space in Illuminations, the only planetarium at sea. View the stars and other visual spectacles or take a course in celestial navigation.
Learn More! Download Cunard’s 101 Ways to Feel Famous