Regent Seven Seas Cruises® is recognized as one of the world’s premier luxury lines with features such as 6-star, all-suite, all-balcony ships and superior space and service ratios. However, even more compelling than the quality of their ships is the adventurous spirit of RSSC – the imaginative itineraries, unique shore excursions and land tours, and the other innovative services they offer discerning guests. Read more to learn about the differences and details that make Regent a special cruise provider.
The All-Inclusive Experience
Regent knows that the best vacations are the ones where travelers can be free of worries, worries like hidden fees or services not included. By making their cruises all-inclusive, Regent takes a major step to relieve these worries. You don’t have to worry about being hit with unexpected fees, or with something being left out of your package.
Here are some of the amenities and luxuries included in a Regent cruise:
- Free round-trip air
- Free specialty restaurants
- Free unlimited beverages, including wine and spirits
- Free open bars and lounges
- A free in-suite mini-bar, restocked daily
- Free WiFi thorughout the ship
- Free pre-paid gratuities
- Free 24-hour room service
Of course, this list is just a start.
Fun Onboard Activities
Regent cruises offer a wide variety of onboard activities to suit your needs in entertainment, relaxation, and enrichment. Among those activities:
- Daytime options include things such as the pool deck; the library; Coffee Connection, the ship’s specialty coffee shop; and club.com, the ship’s Internet cafe.
- Evening entertainment includes a casino, lounges like the Connoisseur Club, and the show lounge, where you can watch theater, orchestras, performing arts, and more.
- For those who need physical relaxation, the spa and fitness options include relaxing body treatments and massages, services like acupuncture, manicures, and pedicures, and fitness classes and personal training.
- Regent’s partnership with the Smithsonian Institution brings an exclusive experience to Regent ships, The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys. This enrichment program offers historical and archaeological insight into the region you are visiting through a series of experts who are on hand to educate and inform you in interactive sessions, enriching and enhancing your experience and appreciation of the area.
Free Shore Excursions
One of the biggest highlights in Regent’s included amenities are the free shore excursions. Only Regent offers free excursions in every port of call. Regent’s shore excursions are guided experiences uniquely designed to allow you to immerse yourself deeply into the culture and history of the region. Regent offers several series of shore excursion packages for you to choose from based on your preferences.
If you’re interested in a cruise vacation, Regent’s all-inclusive packages will leave you feeling in the lap luxury. To learn more, or to book your cruise, visit AffordableTours.com or call 1-800-708-9007, and one of our experts will help you find the vacation that’s right for you.